Biomedical scientists diagnose illnesses, analyse how effective treatment is and help in identifying outbreaks of infectious diseases. Choose Biomedical Science at Kent because:
- our Biomedical Science degree is accredited by the Institute of Biomedical Science (IBMS) and the Royal Society of Biology (RBS)
- you receive extensive practical training in our world-class laboratories, with opportunities to work on live research projects in your final year
- your lecturers are active researchers and innovative teachers, so you are taught the most up-to-date science in a stimulating and supportive environment
- we have a dedicated careers and placements team to help you prepare for life after Kent and are ranked 5th for graduate prospects in The Complete University Guide 2021
- we have excellent links with our local NHS trust, Public Health England and the pharmaceutical industry, including GSK, MedImmune and Aesica Pharmaceuticals.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
- Year 2
Entry requirements for advanced entry (i.e. into Year 2 and beyond)
Direct entry into Year 2 of this programme is considered on a case by case basis.
English language requirements
Applicants should have grade C or 4 in English Language GCSE or a suitable equivalent level qualification.
Please visit our website for further information:
The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data. For further information, see the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course