Become a leader in process control and new product development by building your knowledge of the latest technology and management systems. Taught by a team of experts, this course will enable you to become a leader in engineering management and gain the expertise needed to advance your career in process control and new product development. As part of your course you’ll:
- Apply the latest technology and management systems to current engineering issues
- Invent products that address agile, environmental and management control issues
- Use simulated automation and management systems to analyse problems and test your solutions.
- Industry standard specialist facilities
- Full and part-time study options
- Professionally experienced expert teaching team.
Simulation and modelling; engineering systems control; engineering management.
Applicants should either have at least a 2nd Class Honours degree in the cognate subject of engineering, at least a 2nd Class Honours degree in a non-cognate subject supported by evidence of an aptitude for the subject applied for, or have equivalent experience or training, normally from within the work environment. Applicants whose 1st language is not English require IELTS 6.0 (with a minimum 5.5 in each component) or equivalent.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course