Knowing how to deal with and appreciate the daily challenges impacting on businesses globally is crucial to corporate success. So, we’ve designed our BA (Hons) in International Business Management (Top-up) so that you gain a firm grasp of global challenges and opportunities in the world of international business, while developing the appropriate cross‐cultural communications skills you’ll need to succeed in the international landscape. Course Overview Our top-up programme has been designed for those wanting to upgrade their current diploma to a degree. If you aspire to work in the global business world and with multi-national companies, this international business top-up course is the springboard for your career. You'll critically evaluate the relationships between international business strategy and operational needs, learn how to provide creative and innovative solutions through the essential attributes of management and leadership. You will be taught how to provide creative and innovative solutions through the essential attributes of management and leadership. We will teach you to contextualise business management and practice across a range of public, private, and third stream organisations in local, regional, national, international, and global contexts. In addition to studying at our Lancaster campus, you can also choose to study at our collaborative partner FAME based in Malaysia. On this course you will...
- Gain awareness of the broader contexts and sphere of influence within which international business operates.
- Study and practise international business management drawing on a range of perspectives in the fields of international marketing, strategic management, entrepreneurship and international human resources.
- Develop your critical thinking, conceptual thinking and reasoning skills relating to international business and management.
- Enhance your employability, career potential and personal effectiveness.
- Develop your ability to carry out independent research in the field of business and management.
- Coaching, Mentoring and Empowering
- International Marketing
- Career Management
- Global to Local Business Futures
- Capstone Project
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
Please select a course option – you will then see the application code you need to use to apply for the course.
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
Foundation Degree or HND or Diploma in Higher Education in a relevant subject
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|