University of Salford has opted into the TEF and received a Bronze award.
Did you know that 85% of businesses use video as a marketing tool? Video is no longer just one piece of an overall marketing plan – it’s a versatile and engaging content format that gives us a real-life picture of what’s going on. Our digital video production degree is designed to provide you with the tools you need to explore video marketing in a wide variety of contexts, from social media to ecommerce. Our marketing and digital video production degree will give you the skills you need to create impactful video marketing campaigns, from audio production to composition, editing and staging. Right from the beginning, you’ll be using industry standard equipment and editing software to produce video products that can be used across a range of marketing and advertising channels. What’s more, in the final year of your studies, you’ll have the opportunity to analyse a product, design a social marketing strategy for it and distribute content to promote it – all of which are skillsets that provide instant value in the professional workplace. You will:
- Learn the theory and practice of video advertising, digital marketing and video production in a variety of contexts.
- Understand how to apply data creatively as evidence to support your approach to solving marketing problems.
- Gain the technical skills needed for filmmaking, video editing and influencer marketing for the purpose of advertising.
- Digital Advertising Uncovered
- Data Analysis for Business
- Video Production
- Content Creation and Delivery
- Digital and Business Skills
- Principles of Marketing
- Professional Practice
- Short Form Editing
- Camera and Lighting for Production
- Creative Collaboration
- Cross Cultural Communications
- Project Management
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Consumer Behaviour
- Media and Marketing Entrepreneur
- The Future of Creative Advertising
- Final Dissertation (Major Project)
- You can also choose between Technology Innovations or Social Media and Analytics modules within your first trimester.
- Technology Innovations
- Social Media and Analytics
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data. For further information, see the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course