Step Into the Dynamic World of Sport Business at Worcester! Embark on a cutting-edge journey with the Sport Business course at the University of Worcester. This course is not just a pathway to a degree; it's a deep dive into the evolving world of sport policy and provision, both nationally and internationally. Designed for those who are intellectually curious and creatively inclined, this programme will equip you with the insights to navigate complex partnerships and initiatives in the sport sector. Key Highlights of Your Sport Business Adventure
- Industry-Driven Experience: Gain hands-on experience through a professional placement in your 2nd year, enhancing employability skills and increasing your confidence.
- Global Opportunities: Take advantage of the sandwich year option to work in the UK or abroad between your 2nd and 3rd year. Plus, study abroad with one of our worldwide partner universities.
- Additional Qualifications: Attain a range of sport industry related qualifications and engage in sports-related volunteering, boosting your employability and expertise.
- Strong Industry Links: Connect with renowned organizations and develop your network of contacts.
- Career-Focused Learning through an evolving curriculum: Engage with a course that reflects the ever-changing landscape of sport policy and provision across the globe and prepare for a thriving career in diverse areas of sport business, from facility management to sport tourism.
- Evolving Curriculum: - State-of-the-Art Facilities: Access top-tier facilities including the University Arena, a host venue for international elite sports events and have access to our high-tech fitness gym with free membership for all first-year students living in halls.
- Personalized Learning: Enjoy smaller class sizes and additional learning support as needed, ensuring a tailored educational experience.
- Scholarship Opportunities: Apply for a sports scholarship and/or aim to achieve an academic scholarship to support your academic journey and foster your talents.
- Supportive Community: Join a university that values every individual, supporting students to excel at every level.
- Inclusive Excellence: Be part of an environment that breaks down barriers, offering opportunities to all, regardless of background or ability.
- Recognized Achievements: Study at a university consistently shortlisted for prestigious awards and ranked top for quality education and sustainability.
For a breakdown of the modules you'll study each year visit our course page. You can do this by scrolling to the bottom of this page and selecting 'Visit our course page'.
For detailed information about assessment, feedback, teaching and contact time visit our course page. You can do this by scrolling to the bottom of this page and selecting 'Visit our course page'.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
- Year 2
- Year 3
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250*||Year 1|
|Channel Islands||£9250*||Year 1|
*This is a provisional fee and subject to change.