Our Electronic and Computer Systems degree has been designed to equip you with the knowledge and skills needed to become a professional engineer with specialist skills in hardware and software. This course is intended to allow suitably qualified students, to take a one-year stage 3 course. This leads to the same level of qualification as for students taking a traditional three-year course. Why study Electronic and Computer Systems at Kent:
- We offer degree courses teaching state-of-the-art technology
- Our teaching is research-led so you get to know about the latest cutting-edge technologies
- We have strong links with the Royal Academy of Engineering and the Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET)
- The course combines theory with vitally important practical and project work – the chance to turn ideas into real systems
- You can join our student-led engineering societies, such as TinkerSoc, to build, hack and make things.
- HND in an appropriate subject (such as Electrical/Electronic Engineering).
- SQA HND in an Electronic Engineering subject with a pass in all ungraded units and at least grade B in all graded units.
- Foundation degree in an appropriate subject (such as Electrical/Electronic Engineering).
- Successfully completed two years of an appropriate honours degree programme.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
English language requirements
Applicants should have grade C or 4 in English Language GCSE or a suitable equivalent level qualification.
Please visit our website for further information:
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course