- Learn within the flexible Liberal Arts framework. Choose your own path – find out more about the Liberal Arts on our website
- Get ahead in the graduate jobs market and increase your earning potential. Graduate roles in computer science often have relatively high starting salaries
- Our strong focus on the sustainable and ethical implications of computer science will help you make informed choices about innovation and development as a future computer scientist
- Gain invaluable knowledge in highly current, industry topics from artificial intelligence to cyber security
- Combine Computer Science as your major with a minor in a subject of your choice, which could be International Business, Marketing or Psychology, opening up multiple career choices when you graduate
- Capitalise on internship opportunities created by our excellent industry contacts, making our students highly employable
- Gain a global education by studying abroad through Richmond’s international partner organisations – choose from a wide range of destinations from the US to Australia, Thailand to Spain
We offer 4-year Liberal Arts and Business BA degrees. Students entering with A levels or other level 3 qualifications usually gain exemptions from courses in the Richmond Core Curriculum which can mean that you should be able to complete your degree in less than four academic years. The interdisciplinary Liberal Arts approach offers not just breadth but also depth of study and encourages students to make sounds judgments and think independently. A Liberal Arts education is one which encourages you to explore a wide range of subjects and programmes. It reaches across disciplines, building connections between different academic areas such as literature, science, mathematics, writing, business and psychology. Upon entry to Richmond University all students study the Liberal Arts Core Curriculum before specialising in their chosen field.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Chiswick Park Campus
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
This course may be available at alternative locations, please check if other course options are available
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250*||Year 1|
|Channel Islands||£9250*||Year 1|
|Republic of Ireland||£9250*||Year 1|
*This is a provisional fee and subject to change.