This programme will equip you for a career in diverse international organisations. It provides a holistic view of business needs and solutions encompassing a broad range of functional specialisms. The emphasis is on building on your existing competencies to achieve graduate level skills and attributes. Course Overview Over the programme, you will develop the knowledge, skills and aptitude to work across local, regional, national and international (especially cross-cultural) boundaries. Consideration is given to the functions of management across international business, human resources and marketing activities. On this course you will...
- Be encouraged to critically evaluate creative and sustainable solutions to contemporary international business issues.
- Learn strategic analysis.
- Explore international marketing.
- Discover intercultural business communication.
- Coaching, Mentoring and Empowering
- International Marketing
- Intercultural Business Communication
- Global to Local Business Futures
- Career Management
- Advanced Business English
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
Please select a course option – you will then see the application code you need to use to apply for the course.
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
Foundation degree or HND in a relevant subject.
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|