University of Greenwich has opted into the TEF and received a Silver award.
Join our accounting and finance degree in the final year. Benefit from opportunities with firms in the City and Canary Wharf and accreditation from professional accounting bodies. Our degree in accounting and finance provides the knowledge and skills you need to kick-start your career. If you have two years of study on a related course, you can join this degree in the final year. Our modules cover advanced accounting, finance, and strategic management, giving you the tools to thrive in the sector. The course is accredited by ACCA. This means that if you successfully complete the relevant modules, you'll receive exemption from six of ACCA's foundation-level papers. With the City of London on your doorstep, there are splendid career opportunities. Our accounting and finance graduates have gone on to work for KPMG, Grant Thornton and Barclays Investment Bank, as well as pursuing graduate study. What you should know about this course
- It's ideal for budding mathematicians who love working with numbers and who have what it takes to become a chief financial officer
- This CIMA and ACCA accredited degree increases your career potential within the field of accountancy
- Our courses in Accounting and Finance have 85% in student satisfaction (The Complete University Guide League Tables 2021)
- Our courses in Accounting and Finance are ranked in TOP 3 for student satisfaction in London (The Complete University Guide League Tables 2021)
- Our courses are ranked TOP 10 in Accounting & Finance subjects in London (The Complete University Guide League Tables 2021)
All degree courses are made up of modules – individual units of study on different topics. Some modules are compulsory; others can be chosen from a list of options. Our website has full details of your degree structures, module content, and how each module is assessed. The direct link to this course on our website, can be found at the bottom of this page.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- University of Greenwich (Greenwich Campus)
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
120 credits at Level 4 and 120 credits at Level 5. Overall average score of 60% with no failed or referred modules
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Channel Islands||£9250||Year 1|
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|