Gain a solid grounding in the key themes that underpin contemporary computer science to explore computer gaming at an advanced level. From writing programmes and exploiting modern computer architectures, to using game-related APIs, you will graduate with the skills to pursue a career in the games industry. Why choose this course?
- Accredited by the British Computer Society - The Chartered Institute for IT
- Gain recognition of your specialism in Games named in your degree title
- All necessary mathematics knowledge is provided within relevant modules
- Gain first-hand experience in industry with our Placement Year option
- Access a wide range of equipment including supercomputer facilities, a VR lab and a Maker Space
For a list of indicative modules please visit the course page on the Keele University website.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
Please select a course option – you will then see the application code you need to use to apply for the course.
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
Please see our website for our full range of entry requirements
Please click the following link to find out more about qualification requirements for this course
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course