Widely respected throughout Europe and beyond, our LLM in Competition Law will challenge and inspire you in equal measure. Leading policy makers, practitioners and academics are attracted to King’s throughout the year to address the most challenging questions about the theory and application of competition law and economics. This makes King’s an exciting place to learn about, think about, and contribute to the development of competition policy worldwide. Key Benefits
- A world-class teaching team made up of dedicated full time King’s academics and internationally- acclaimed practitioners who all contribute to an extensive module offering as part of this specialist pathway.
- Opportunities to listen to and meet with world-renowned speakers in our extra- curricular Competition Law events including:
- special events on EU Competition Law in Brussels and
- lunchtime and evening lectures.
- A strong Competition Law community, consisting of LLB, LLM, MA distance learning and PhD students from all over the world, which provides excellent opportunities for sharing of ideas and perspectives.
- The Centre of European Law, which was established in 1974, and is at the forefront about of EU and competition law scholarship and teaching
Undergraduate degree with high 2:1 honours (i.e. overall average of at least 65%) in Law or a degree with at least 70% law content, or an equivalent international qualification and grading. Exceptionally, you may be considered where a comparable academic level has been achieved through other graduate studies (such as a Graduate Diploma in Law) and where work or experience (at least three years legal work experience) has made you a suitable candidate for the LLM. Please note: Meeting the minimum requirements for your application to be considered does not guarantee an offer. Applications for this programme are competitive.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course