In a world laced with uncertainty and complexity, we encourage you to observe the opportunities that others may not see. Consumer behaviour demonstrates the power of marketing and its ability to shape how we view the world. On our business management (digital marketing) degree, we facilitate a journey that allows you to understand and construct what society will look like in the future. It is through this lens that will you be able to be world-leading in your skills development and implementation. Marketing places itself as the central loci from which a business can thrive. If creativity, combined with psychology and sociology, is something that ignites your soul, then this is the business course for you. We encourage you to ‘Carpe momentum’. Course Overview Accredited by the leading professional marketing body, the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM), this course combines strategic business management with a specialisation in digital marketing. This degree will provide you with the practical skills and knowledge of contemporary marketing practices to allow you to deal with these changes, including marketing strategy, marketing research methods, and digital marketing. You will consider marketing across a range of business contexts including consumer, industrial, service and not-for-profit sectors. The Cumbria Business School places its priority on ‘lived experiences’. This philosophy shapes our approach to teaching and Learning. With excellent guest speakers, passionate and dedicated lecturers, unique field trips, and purposeful European residentials, we offer you an unmatched, breathtaking opportunity. We welcome you to ‘Aspiremus Efficiamus’. On this course you will...
- Learn from professional, passionate, and dedicated academics who use your interests to shape the delivery of academic sessions.
- Have the opportunity to be part of a dedicated business society focused on offering enhancement experiences with a view to developing your 'becoming'.
- Enhance your career prospects. Our strong links with the industry mean that rigorous undergraduate academic study is combined with a real practical focus, leading to excellent job opportunities.
- Study at a university with the highest ratio of contact time per student from academic tutors from all Universities in the northwest of England.
- Be able to gain industry-recognised qualifications at an accelerated pace, including the CIM Certificate in Professional Marketing - this course is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Marketing.
- Understanding Self and Others
- Exploring Business Contexts
- Measuring What Matters
- Fundamentals of Business
- Principles of Marketing
- Leading Teams and Managing Others
- Human Resource Management Theory and Practice
- Environmental, Social and Governance Issues in Organisations
- Applying Strategic Analysis
- Services Marketing and Customer Experience
- Managing Operations
- Digital Communications and Content Marketing
- Coaching, Mentoring and Empowering
- Career Management
- Global to Local Business Futures
- Applied Digital Marketing
- Capstone Project
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
This course may be available at alternative locations, please check if other course options are available
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|
Additional fee information
University of Cumbria
Course contact detailsVisit our course page
Course Enquiry Centre