Would you like to take a scientific approach to understanding why people behave in certain ways, with the opportunity to apply that knowledge in a work placement? Our four-year accredited programme includes a year in industry, allowing you to gain invaluable insight and practical experience into the real world application of psychology. Why choose this course?
- This programme is accredited by the British Psychological Society (BPS)
- Spend a year gaining practical experience in industry
- Personalise your studies with a variety of optional modules which explore contemporary topics and debates
- Gain the employability skills to enter a range of careers in business, service, education and caring professions
- Engage with real-world psychology research projects
For a list of indicative modules please visit the course page on the Keele University website.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
Please see our website for our full range of entry requirements
Please click the following link to find out more about qualification requirements for this course
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course