Please check the Sheffield Hallam University website for the latest information. Course summary:
- Develop your critical thinking and a global business mindset.
- Enhance your team-work and management skills to achieve business objectives.
- Understand and apply a variety of business management theories and principles.
- Build an agile skill set for working in dynamic business environments.
- Convert your business Foundation degree, HND or academic credits into a full Honours degree in one year.
- Formal lectures
- Interactive seminars and workshops
- Problem solving exercises
- Simulations and learning games
- Case study discussions
- Small group discussions
- Class debates
- Individual and group presentations
- Access to our unique student support triangle to help with your personal, academic and career development.
- Access to our Skills Centre with one-to-ones, webinars and online resources.
- Free office and studio space, expert workshops, freelance opportunities and a vast business network ready for you to tap into.
- Career support for up to five years after graduating.
Module and assessment information for future years is displayed as currently validated and may be liable to change. When selecting electives, your choices will be subject to the core requirements of the course. As a result, selections may be limited to a choice between one of two or more specified electives in some instances. Compulsory modules Academic And Professional Excellence International Business Strategy And Practice International Management Research Project Responsible Global Business Management
Professionally accredited courses provide industry-wide recognition of the quality of your qualification.
- Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
We welcome applications from people of any age. There may be some flexibility in entry requirements provided you have other relevant learning or experience. This must show that you will benefit from and successfully finish the course.
Please click the following link to find out more about qualification requirements for this course
Additional entry requirements
Please note that this information is subject to change without notice by Sheffield Hallam University.
English language requirements
|IELTS (Academic)||6||IELTS score of 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5 in each skill.|
If English is not your first language you need an IELTS score of 6.0 or above, with a minimum score of 5.5 in each skill. If your English language skill is currently below IELTS 6.0 we recommend you consider a Sheffield Hallam University Pre-sessional English course which will enable you to achieve an equivalent English score.
Please click the following link to find out more about English language requirements for this course
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|
|Channel Islands||£9250||Year 1|
|Republic of Ireland||£9250||Year 1|
Additional fee information
Scholarships, discounts and bursaries may be available to students who study this course.