Manchester Metropolitan University has opted into the TEF and received a Silver award.
OVERVIEW The digital era has opened up a world of business opportunities. You no longer need to be part of a multinational corporation to operate on a global scale. Studying international business is the ideal way to get ahead in this exciting and fast-paced environment. Events such as Brexit are shaping the current business environment. Understanding subjects such as foreign direct investment and international trade agreements is essential to stay ahead. When you progress onto BA (Hons) International Business Management you’ll learn all this and more. You’ll graduate with the skills and knowledge you need to work across countries and cultures. This foundation course will prepare you for your degree and is ideal if you don’t have the usual qualifications expected for a full degree. It will not only prepare you for studying at university but will also ensure you have the basic knowledge you need for your degree in international business. Once you complete your foundation year, you’ll go straight into your full degree course. FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Triple crown – study in a Business School that has prestigious triple accreditation from EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA.
- Adapt to life at university – develop your study skills and get to know your campus and lecturers during your foundation year.
- Financial support – you can apply for student finance (e.g. tuition fee loan, student loan and student maintenance grant) in the same way as other students.
- Learn in an international city – Manchester is home to some exciting businesses and, on placements, you gain real-world experience through our extensive network of industry connections.
- Business expertise – learn from teachers who are conducting cutting-edge research, shaping policy and consulting global organisations. Use Innospace to find a mentor and make your business plans a reality.
- Put skills into practice – spend an optional year working in business during your degree after your foundation course. Apply for placements with international employers thanks to our strong industry links.
- International reach – spend a year studying overseas on the four year programme, instead of on a work placement. Or pick up a new language as one of your option units.
- Professional development – attend a series of key industry events and masterclasses throughout your course and network with recruiting businesses.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
GCSE grade D/3 in English Language or Level 2 Functional Skills English and GCSE grade D/3 in Mathematics or Level 2 Functional Skills Mathematics.
The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data. For further information, see the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course