Apply powerful computing technology to real-world data science. Data Science at Kent combines the expertise of internationally-renowned statisticians, mathematicians and computer scientists to give you the skills and knowledge to excel in a well-paid career. Reasons to study BSc (Hons) Data Science at Kent
- Take a placement year to help boost your career skills and get paid doing it
- Learn to code in languages like R and Python, which are widely used in industry
- Spend time in our dedicated makerspace, The Shed. You’ll have access to development equipment like Oculus Rift and Raspberry Pi and much more!
- Graduates have gone on to careers at leading companies such as BAE Systems, Cisco and IBM
- You’ll benefit from free membership of the Kent Maths Society and Invicta Actuarial Society
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
Please click the following link to find out more about qualification requirements for this course
English language requirements
Applicants should have grade C or 4 in English Language GCSE or a suitable equivalent level qualification.
Please visit our website for further information:
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Republic of Ireland