Why this course?
- Your studies will be based on real work, including criminal profiling, case studies and criminology reports.
- At least 50% of your teaching will be in seminars, lab classes or workshops, giving you tailored teaching and contact time with your lecturers.
- Silver in the 2023 Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF) for delivering high quality teaching, learning and outcomes for our students.
- Family Criminology
- Criminal Justice and Domestic Violence
- Forensic Psychology
- Criminological Imagination.
- Applying psychology and criminology directly to the criminal justice system, learning how the legal system works and treats offenders and victims of crime.
- Neuroscience and how areas of the brain and brain damage can lead to riskier behaviour.
- Research and data analysis, teamwork, communication, negotiation and presentations.
Example modules: Criminological Theories Victims and crime Family Criminology For a full list of modules, please visit the course page on our website.
Qualified teacher status (QTS)
To work as a teacher at a state school in England or Wales, you will need to achieve qualified teacher status (QTS). This is offered on this course for the following level:
- Course does not award QTS
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
Please see https://www.roehampton.ac.uk/applying/undergraduate-entry-requirements/
English language requirements
|IELTS (Academic)||6||with a minimum of 5.5 in each band|
|TOEFL (iBT)||80||with the following minimum scores: Reading: 18 Writing: 17 Listening: 17 Speaking: 20|
|PTE Academic||59||with no less than 59 in any band|
|Cambridge English Advanced||C||grade C in tests prior to 2015 with no less than 'weak' in any band|
We may accept other high school English qualifications if you are applying for an undergraduate degree. Please contact us at [email protected] to clarify.
English Language requirements
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Channel Islands||£9250||Year 1|
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|