This one year top-up programme offers direct entry into the final year of a Bachelors degree to students who have successfully completed a relevant HND (or equivalent), or who have completed the second year of relevant undergraduate degree, who wish to use their current qualifications to develop skills in international fashion practices. The BA (Hons) International Fashion top up degree will equip you with a thorough understanding of fashion practice throughout the global fashion supply chain. The course offers a strong element of internationalisation and it will prepare you for entry into the competitive global market, whether in your country of origin or international employment destinations. This dedicated final year programme allows you to specialise in your chosen field. The final exit awards for successful completion of this course are: BA (Hons) International Fashion – Business Practice BA (Hons) International Fashion – Design Practice Employability and industry focus is at the heart of the programme. Our exceptional links with industry will ensure that your learning is enhanced through guest lectures, live industry project briefs and study trips. FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- This is an ideal degree if you want to top up your existing qualifications and achieve a BA (Hons) degree in just one year.
- On successful completion of the programme, you can progress directly onto a Masters degree at Manchester Fashion Institute.
- You may have the opportunity to complete an industry internship, which would allow you to apply your learning to industry practice in a real world environment.
- You will have the chance to engage with employers and promote your work through live events, displays and simulated real world scenarios such as mock interviews or pitches.
- A strong focus on industry, with industry visits, field trips to related businesses and organisations and input from guest speakers and industry experts throughout the programme.
- You will have access to outstanding technical resource and studio environment boasting industry standard equipment and machinery.
- Opportunity to work alongside a student group with diverse experiences and educational and cultural backgrounds.
How to apply
You can no longer submit a new application for courses starting in 2022.
If you already have a 2022 application and are in Clearing, you can add this course as a Clearing choice – contact the university or college first to check they have places.
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
This one-year top-up degree offers direct entry at Level 6 to students who have previously completed a relevant HND (or equivalent), or Level 5 of a relevant undergraduate degree, who wish to use their current qualifications to develop skills in international fashion practices.
Additional entry requirements
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course
Additional fee information
Manchester Metropolitan University
All Saints Building
Course contact detailsVisit our course page
0161 247 69 69