Everyone deserves to live a long and healthy life. Epidemics, climate change, your environment, and global politics can all affect wellbeing. Public Health is the science and art of promoting and protecting health and wellbeing, preventing sickness, and ensuring populations can live healthy lives. On this course you will consider what contribution you can make to reducing poverty and injustice, and increasing access to healthcare and building a more equal society. Why choose this course?
- Top 20 in England for Health Professions (Guardian University League Table, 2022)
- Aligned with the Public Health Skills and Knowledge Framework and links with local and global employment opportunities
- Part of Keele's exceptional School of Medicine which has an excellent reputation in both education and research
- Work placement and study abroad opportunities
- Growth sector with a broad range of global career opportunities
For a list of indicative modules please visit the course page on the Keele University website.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
Please click the following link to find out more about qualification requirements for this course
English language requirements
|IELTS (Academic)||6||including 5.5 in each subtest. To be taken within the last 2 years prior to the start of the course.|
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course
Additional fee information