- The BSc Business Economics degree will provide you with a comprehensive and practical understanding of the economic decisions faced by businesses, as well as the ability to analyse the economic and social environment in which these decisions are taken
- You will develop key skills in economics, accounting and management and combine these with the application of skills to the solution of many interacting problems that face business managers
- This flexible degree programme will appeal to anyone interested in applying the principles of economics to a career in business, who is not looking for a high mathematical component to their degree
- The ability to take modules outside the Economics department gives you the opportunity to broaden your perspective and demonstrate insight into a number of areas
- First year modules provide a solid background in economics and management, while your second and final years are more flexible, allowing you to tailor your degree according to your interests
For a full list of modules please visit our course page.
Please visit our course page for current assessment methods.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- University of Exeter - Exeter campuses
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
Our International Student Support can help you with what you need to do before you arrive and when you get here as a new international student. They offer ongoing support throughout your studies whether that be setting up a bank account or arranging healthcare. Our Global Chums Buddy Scheme and our Intercultural Cafe provide opportunities to meet staff and connect with students. INTO University of Exeter provide pre-sessional English courses for international students as well as free insessional support. For more information about entry requirements, bursaries and scholarships please visit our course page.
GCSE Grade A or 7 in Mathematics (or GCE AL/AS Mathematics or Further Mathematics or Pure Mathematics or Core Mathematics).
English language requirements
GCSE English Language with a minimum pass of Grade C or 4
For further details on our English Language requirements please visit our website
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|
|Channel Islands||£9250||Year 1|
Additional fee information
We understand the financial pressures that undergraduate students can face when arriving at university for the first time and that is why we offer bursaries to complement government loans for low household income families, scholarships for exceptional students, sportspeople and those meeting other criteria as well as expert funding advice and guidance. For more information, please visit our course page.