Please check the Sheffield Hallam University website for the latest information. Course summary
- Prepare for the degree with a foundation year.
- Learn to manage the technological solutions at the heart of modern organisations.
- Study data analysis, management, infrastructure and web content management.
- Gain entrepreneurship and enterprise skills and manage full live projects.
- Prepare to undertake professional accreditations such as PRINCE2 (Project Management), AGILE and ITIL (Service Management).
- lectures and seminars
- tutorials and workshops
- practical activity-based sessions
- group and individual project work
- independent study
- work placements
- access to our unique student support triangle to help with your personal, academic and career development
- access to our Skills Centre with one to ones, webinars and online resources, where you can get help with planning and structuring your assignments
- industry-specific employability activities such as live projects, learning in simulated environments and networking opportunities
Year 1 - Compulsory modules Foundations in Computing Year 2 - Compulsory modules Employability And Work Based Learning Information Analysis For Business Information Systems Introduction To Digital Technology It Service Support Understanding Organisations Year 3 - Compulsory modules Business Analysis For Enterprise Systems Employability And Project Based Learning Introduction To Cloud Computing It Infrastructure And Emerging Technologies Elective modules Digital Marketing Information Management Managing For Performance Year 4 - Optional modules Placement Year Final year - Compulsory modules Business Architecture Expert Entrepreneurial Theory And Practice 3 Professional Practice Elective modules Applied Business Intelligence Developing Strategies For Change Dissertation Innovative Multimedia Knowledge Management Relationship Marketing Management
Coursework Exams Practicals
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
Please select a course option – you will then see the application code you need to use to apply for the course.
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
We may also accept you, if you have limited qualifications but can show evidence of ability and a genuine commitment to studying the subject. Some applicants may be invited to attend an informal interview with the course leader to ensure that the programme is suitable for themselves and their aspirations. Please note the University will only admit students who are aged 18 at the point of enrolment.
Please click the following link to find out more about qualification requirements for this course
Additional entry requirements
We may also accept you, if you have limited qualifications but can show evidence of ability and a genuine commitment to studying the subject. Some applicants may be invited to attend an informal interview with the course leader to ensure that the programme is suitable for themselves and their aspirations. Please note the University will only admit students who are aged 18 or over at the point of enrolment. Please note that the information provided on this web page relates to 2021 courses and is subject to change without notice by Sheffield Hallam University.
English language requirements
|IELTS (Academic)||6||IELTS score of 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5 in all skills or equivalent.|
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|
|Channel Islands||£9250||Year 1|
|Republic of Ireland||£9250||Year 1|
Additional fee information
Scholarships, discounts and bursaries may be available to students who study this course.
Sheffield Hallam University
Course contact detailsVisit our course page
Student Recruitment Operations Team
(+44) 0114 225 5533