Why this course?
- Professional development and practical elements including fieldwork and data collection built into your degree.
- Silver in the 2023 Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF) for delivering high quality teaching, learning and outcomes for our students.
- Go to Wales on a field trip, and take up the chance to go on a student-funded trip to South Africa.
- Chemistry of Life, where you will work in the lab to study the structure, evolution and biochemistry of the cell.
- Comparative Zoology, where you will learn about vertebrate anatomy, physiology and development.
- The Brain in Health and Disease, where you will gain valuable insight into neurobiology and the very latest developments in brain research.
- Biotech and bioengineering
- The pharmaceutical industry
- Environmental consultancies
- Forensics and scientific consultancy
- Biological research
Examples include: Chemistry of Life, Biometrics: Physiology, Statistics and Maths, Cell Biology, Diversity of Life, Core Skills in Biological Science and Introduction to Evolution.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
Please see https://www.roehampton.ac.uk/applying/undergraduate-entry-requirements/
English language requirements
|IELTS (Academic)||6||with a minimum of 5.5 in each band|
|TOEFL (iBT)||80||with the following minimum scores: Reading: 18 Writing: 17 Listening: 17 Speaking: 20|
|PTE Academic||59||with no less than 59 in any band|
|Cambridge English Advanced||C||grade C in tests prior to 2015 with no less than 'weak' in any band|
We may accept other high school English qualifications if you are applying for an undergraduate degree. Please contact us at [email protected] to clarify.
English Language requirements
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Channel Islands||£9250||Year 1|
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|