We look forward to receiving your application for V300. Please read the frquently asked questions to answer any queries you may have. You will need to provide / upload the following in addition to your application form:
- A completed Professional Entry Requirements (PER) form. Please upload to evision as one single document, fully completed. There is one for nurses and one for AHPs so complete the one relevant to your profession.
- An original enhanced employer DBS that is less than 3 years old when the course commences. Please upload to evision then email [email protected]
- Post-registration experience of 1 year minimum (evident on your application form).
- Evidence of competence in health assessment (evident on your PER form)
- Level 6 study (evident on your PER form and copy uploaded to evision)
- Confirmation of your funder's invoice address if not self funding
For the V300 at least 3 years post registration clinical experience will be required with at least 1 year preceding application, spent working in the clinical area in which you intend to prescribe. A health assessment module will be undertaken or confirmation from your employer confirming that you are competent to undertake health assessment. You will require a Designated Medical Practitioner (DMP) who is willing to mentor and assess you including supervision of the 12 days (78hours) required in prescribing practice. The Designated Medical Practitioner needs to meet the eligibility criteria, which includes a minimum of 3 years experience. Be registered with an appropriate professional regulatory body. Evidence of study at level 3 (degree level). Support of your employer (manager) and Prescribing Lead for your organisation to confirm that your service is one that will be enhanced if you are able to prescribe. Signed declaration of good health and confirmation of a current Criminal Record Bureau (CRB) check within the nomination form. Access to a prescribing budget. Access to CPD.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course