Kingston University has opted into the TEF and received a Bronze award.
Reasons to choose Kingston
- Kingston is one of just a few UK universities with a real-time Bloomberg trading room. This will give you access to the technology of the financial workplace so you’ll learn how to become a trader.
- After just three years, you’ll have both a degree and the practical work experience that employers look for.
- You’ll have the opportunity to get exemptions (credits for prior learning) from exams that lead to professional qualifications.
Examples of modules: Year 1 Core
- Law for Accountants
- Financial Accounting
- Business Information Analysis
- The Accountant`s Business Environment
- Business Readiness and Skills (Stage 1)
- Financial Reporting
- Management Accounting
- Business Readiness and Skills (Stage 2)
- Enterprise Finance and Management
- Theory and Practice of Financial Reporting
- Corporate Finance
- Advanced Management Accounting
- Theory and Practice of Taxation
- Business Readiness Careers and Employability (Stage 3)
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
Please click the following link to find out more about qualification requirements for this course
The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data. For further information, see the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|
*This is a provisional fee and subject to change.