Our Microbiology and Immunology MSci will equip you with advanced knowledge and research skills in two fascinating and complementary areas of contemporary bioscience to pursue a career in academia or research. Why choose this course?
- Enhance your employability through the development of advanced problem solving and communication skills
- Gain substantial research skills and the experience to stand out when applying for PhD study or employment in industry
- Develop enhanced skills in the critical evaluation of scientific literature, the design and conduct of an authentic research study and the acquisition of research funding
- Our core laboratory programme is delivered in state-of-the-art laboratories and offers a wide range of final year research projects
- Our innovative assessment methods enable you to replicate the type of tasks you would likely carry out during a career in the field
For a list of indicative modules please visit the course page on the Keele University website.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
Please select a course option – you will then see the application code you need to use to apply for the course.
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
Please click the following link to find out more about qualification requirements for this course
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course