**Please note that the information provided relates to the current academic year and is subject to change without notice by Sheffield Hallam University. Please check the Sheffield Hallam University website for the latest information.** Course summary:
- Build upon your qualifications and registered nurse status, attaining further specialist credentials.
- Embark upon a rewarding career as a health visitor or school nurse.
- Develop a pragmatic public health philosophy and an evidence-based skill set.
- research projects
- evaluation projects
- service development projects
- advanced professional practice projects
- theoretical or literature based projects
- You learn through self-directed study and supervised learning
- a health visitor
- a school nurse
Module and assessment information for future years is displayed as currently validated and may be liable to change. When selecting electives, your choices will be subject to the core requirements of the course. As a result, selections may be limited to a choice between one of two or more specified electives in some instances. Modules studied may differ depending on when you start your course. Compulsory modules: Dissertation 60 Credits
Professionally accredited courses provide industry-wide recognition of the quality of your qualification.
- Nursing and Midwifery Council
Completion of the PGDip in Specialist Community Public Health Nursing (Health Visiting or School Nursing) award.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course
Additional fee information
Sheffield Hallam University
Course contact detailsVisit our course page
Student Recruitment Operations Team
(+44) 0114 225 5533