This fast-track entry into the second or final year of business with finance degree, teaches banking sector basics, business analysis, finance and systems. This direct entry degree in business explores the analytical aspects of business. Focused on teaching you the practical skills and knowledge you need for a business career, this course also covers quantitative analysis and systems, and how the banking sector works. Course modules in years 2 and 3 cover essential financial knowledge such as developing and managing businesses, sustainability and financial management, while the opportunity to work with business professionals and/or local communities on live projects provides practical experience. What you should know about this course
- Top up your foundation degree, HND or two years of higher education in business to an honours degree
- Our courses in Accounting and Finance have 85% in student satisfaction (The Complete University Guide League Tables 2021)
- Our courses in Accounting and Finance are ranked in TOP 3 for student satisfaction in London (The Complete University Guide League Tables 2021)
- Our courses are ranked TOP 10 in Accounting & Finance subjects in London (The Complete University Guide League Tables 2021)
Students are assessed through a combination of assessment methods depending on the modules chosen. Overall Coursework
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- University of Greenwich (Greenwich Campus)
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
An overall average of 55% with 120 credits at Level 4 and no failed or referred modules.
Please click the following link to find out more about qualification requirements for this course
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|