Our Microbiology and Immunology BSc explores two fascinating and complementary areas of contemporary bioscience. From the biology, biochemistry and physiology of viruses and microorganisms to understanding the immune system in defending the body against infection, you will acquire the knowledge that paves the way for new biotechnological approaches to disease treatment and prevention. Why study Microbiology and Immunology at Keele?
- Our core laboratory programme is delivered in state-of-the-art laboratories and offers a wide range of final year research projects
- Gain highly transferable graduate employability skills for use in areas where numeracy and an objective, scientific approach to problem-solving are valued
- Our innovative assessment methods enable you to replicate the type of tasks you would likely carry out during a career in the field
- Gain experience in presenting your final year research project in the context of a realistic research conference experience
- Personalise your studies with a variety of optional modules which explore the vast application of microbiology and immunology to wider public health; major global and societal challenges
For a list of indicative modules please visit the course page on the Keele University website.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
Please select a course option – you will then see the application code you need to use to apply for the course.
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
Please click the following link to find out more about qualification requirements for this course
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course