This Master’s degree is a conversion course which is ideal for graduates who would like to change subjects or career direction. The course deals with the learning and practical application of concepts for operating and marketing a retail business. Why study MSc Marketing Management (Retail)?
- We have been offering courses in this subject since 1989, with over 700 alumni, many of whom are now in senior managerial positions
- You will learn from research-active, industry-experienced academics who have published innovative research into retail management and marketing issues
- You will understand the contemporary retail environment and examine topical issues related to retail management and marketing including digital marketing and globalisation
- You will develop analytical skills essential for operating and marketing in the international retail environment by critically examining international retail development and activity, with a view to putting this knowledge into practice
- Choose to complete a 30-week work placement to get ready for retail and marketing-related roles once you graduate
- Our extensive network of alumni provides us with unrivalled contacts and opportunities in businesses across the retail and marketing sectors.
Modules include: Marketing & Strategy; Retail Principles & Practice; Digital Marketing; Omnichannel Strategy & Supply Chain management; Sustainability & Social Marketing; Leadership Essentials; Research Project.
Professionally accredited courses provide industry-wide recognition of the quality of your qualification.
- Chartered Institute of Marketing
A Bachelors Honours degree with 2:2 in any subject or equivalent. If English is not your first language you'll need IELTS (Academic) 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5 in each component of writing, speaking, listening and reading.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course
Additional fee information