Gain insight into how the world works and develop the practical skills to solve real-world problems and create the software systems of the future. Our Computer Science and Physics BSc will equip you with the analytical and problem solving skills to work in a variety of industries. Why choose this course?
- Top 20 in the UK for Physics (Guardian University Guide, 2022)
- Accreditation pathway available in Physics
- Use a variety of industry-standard equipment including supercomputer facilities, a VR lab and a Maker Space
- Develop core practical skills in Keele's state-of-the-art Central Science Laboratories (CSL)
- Enhance your employability with our Computer Science work placement option
For a list of indicative modules please visit the course page on the Keele University website.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
This course may be available at alternative locations, please check if other course options are available
Please click the following link to find out more about qualification requirements for this course
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course