The property industry is a dynamic field that reacts to macroeconomic trends like interest rates, population growth and economic strength. There is a constant demand for graduates with skills in management, planning investment and negotiation. This course will introduce you to all aspects of property management, including valuation, development, sustainability, and financing projects. You'll comprehensively examine real estate – from development, investment and management, through to sale and acquisition. You'll develop skills in areas including business planning and project management and learn from the relationships between – and the demands of – occupiers developers, investors and funders. Key features
- Professional accreditation | Our course is accredited by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), recognising the quality and relevance of the course content and representing your first step towards becoming a Chartered Surveyor.
- Live projects | Apply your learning to the real world, with opportunities to take part in live projects as part of the course. Assessments have been based on real projects, supported by industry clients. Previous projects have been set by Savills, Sainsbury’s, Dixons, Specsavers and JLL.
- NTU is renowned | We're ranked Top 3 in the UK for Land & Property Management subjects (Complete University Guide 2023).
- Outstanding employability | 100% of our BSc (Hons) Real Estate Sandwich graduates who entered employment are in a 'High Skilled' role 15 months after finishing their degrees (latest Graduate Outcomes Survey 2017-18).
- Professional, Academic and Business Skills (20 credit points)
- Surveying Skills (20 credit points)
- Construction (20 credit points)
- Economics and Valuation (20 credit points)
- Law (20 credit points)
- Planning and Land Use (20 credit points)
- Valuation (20 credit points)
- Real Estate Economics (20 credit points)
- Property Management and Agency (40 credit points)
- Property Development: Principles and Practice (20 credit points)
- Employability and Commercial Awareness (20 credit points)
- Investment Appraisal and Valuation (20 credit points)
- Portfolio and Fund Management (40 credit points)
- Corporate Real Estate (40 credit points)
Professionally accredited courses provide industry-wide recognition of the quality of your qualification.
- Chartered Surveyors, Royal Institution of
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- City Campus
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
We also consider equivalent qualifications and combinations. Please contact Nottingham Trent University Admissions team for further information.
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course