Business analysis, analytical reasoning, AI and cloud computing all feature within LinkedIn’s top 10 skills companies need most in 2020. Rapid development of the Internet and digital technologies has fuelled the demand to harness the power of the huge volume of available data now at an organisation’s disposal. Employers need people who can manage and make sense of data, providing insight and recommendations to improve future business performance. Why choose this course?
- Keele is ranked 3rd in the UK for business by the Postgraduate Taught Experience Survey (PTES 2019)
- Keele is part of a £13 million Office for Students initiative to accelerate the number and diversity of skilled AI and Data Science graduates
- Students have the opportunity to access our Bloomberg Lab and complete the Bloomberg Market Concepts (BMC), free of charge
- Gain substantial practical experience by opting for a consultancy or work placement final project
- Taught by an international faculty who will share their internationally-recognised research in multidisciplinary AI and Data Analytics
For information regarding modules for this course, please visit the course page on the Keele University website.
Undergraduate degree in any subject with second class lower (2:2) or an international equivalent. We will also consider students with equivalent industrial work experience. English Language Entry Requirement for International Students: IELTS 6.5 with a minimum of 5.5 in each component. The University also accepts a range of internationally recognised English tests. If you do not meet the English language requirements, the University offers a range of English language preparation programmes. During your degree programme you can study additional English language courses. This means you can continue to improve your English language skills and gain a higher level of English.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course