Reasons to choose Kingston
- We’re ranked No.3 in London for Economics (The Guardian University Guide League Tables 2023).
- You’ll study both mainstream and heterodox schools of thought in a pluralist department.
- After your first year, you have the flexibility to stay on this programme or switch to Economics or Financial Economics.
- Our commitment to high quality teaching has been recognised with a Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF) Gold rating. The University has received an overall rating of Gold, as well as securing a Gold award in the framework's two new student experience and student outcomes categories.
- Competition and the Firm
- Economics of Organisations and Strategy
- International Trade and Finance
- Working as an Economist
Assessment typically comprises exams (e.g. tests or exams), practical (e.g. presentations, performance), and coursework (e.g. essays, reports, self-assessments, portfolios, dissertation).
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
Please click the following link to find out more about qualification requirements for this course
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding