Do you want to be part of the global and dynamic banking industry and financial markets? Our Master’s in International Banking and Finance offers you the knowledge you need. This International Banking and Finance course combines the study of different banking systems and international markets, recognising the globalised and dynamic modern banking industry. The course explores the role of finance in business, considering effective financial management, corporate governance and business ethics. Emerge with the knowledge, technical skills, creativity and ethical values required to perform effectively in key management and strategic roles and to become a competent practitioner. This master's degree will leave you well-positioned for graduate roles in retail and investment banking, treasury functions and academic research. Gain a competitive edge with an advanced and critical understanding of theoretical frameworks and applied aspects of banking, financial regulation, financial markets, risk management and corporate financial management. What you should know about this course
- We provide practical applications of knowledge and techniques, helping you become a competent practitioner in the field of banking and finance.
- This master’s provides you with practical application of knowledge and techniques.
- Our courses in Accounting and Finance have 80% in student satisfaction (The Complete University Guide League Tables 2022)
- Our courses in Accounting and Finance are ranked in TOP 10 overall in London (The Guardian 2022).
- Our courses are ranked TOP 10 in Accounting & Finance subjects in London (The Complete University Guide League Tables 2022)
All degree courses are made up of modules – individual units of study on different topics. Some modules are compulsory; others can be chosen from a list of options. Our website has full details of your degree structures, module content, and how each module is assessed. The direct link to this course on our website, can be found at the bottom of this page.
Students are assessed through: Examinations; coursework; dissertation.
How to apply
The University of Greenwich accepts a broad range of international qualifications for admission to our courses.
You should have a relevant undergraduate degree at 2:2 or above, or an equivalent qualification, from a recognised university or higher education institute. Applications from students with professional qualifications in accounting and finance are also welcome.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£12810||Whole course|
Additional fee information
University of Greenwich
Old Royal Naval College
Course contact detailsVisit our course page
UK Student Recruitment
020 8331 9000