University of Worcester has opted into the TEF and received a Silver award.
Overview Equip yourself for a challenging career in the fast-paced and fast-growth marketing communications industry. You’ll learn from our team of specialist academic staff and marketing communications professionals and be supported by regular career coaching, You’ll actively engage with the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) and the Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR) as you position yourself to enter this highly creative sector. With its strong focus on innovation, creativity and contemporary issues, (such as digital communications, social media, instant gratification and globalisation), this highly-specialised degree will signal that you are creative, focused and commercially-driven. You will be able to demonstrate your marketing communications expertise alongside the skills most valued by employers. You will gain ‘real-world’ experience through working on communications campaigns for commercial clients through our Media Lab. You will engage with the latest thinking through a research project supported by a member of our Customer Interactions Research Group. Please note: There will be a charge for membership of professional bodies. Key Features
- 100% overall student satisfaction for Marketing, Advertising and Public Relations (NSS 2018 and 2019)
- Enhance your employability through internships, consultancy projects, a one-year paid placement and integrated coaching from experienced business leaders
- Gain experience of working on digital marketing campaigns and developing websites for commercial clients through the Business School's Media Lab
- Experience international cultures and develop a global mind-set through options to work and study abroad
- Gain Associate Membership of the Chartered Management Institute and accreditation through the Chartered Institute of Marketing and Chartered Institute of Public Relations
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
The University of Worcester accepts all qualifications within the Tariff, and normally looks for the equivalent of 3 A levels. More information can be found at http://www.worcester.ac.uk/journey/entry-requirements.html
The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data. For further information, see the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250*||Year 1|
|Channel Islands||£9250*||Year 1|
*This is a provisional fee and subject to change.
Additional fee information
University of Worcester
Clearing contact details
Clearing Contact Details
Course contact detailsVisit our course page