Overview Equip yourself for a challenging career in the fast-paced and fast growth marketing communications industry. It is also recognised by the Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR) as career-relevant. You'll learn from our team of specialist academic staff and marketing communications professionals and be supported by regular career coaching. You'll engage with the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) as you position yourself to enter this highly creative sector. With its strong focus on innovation, creativity and contemporary issues, (such as digital communications, social media, instant gratification and globalisation), this highly-specialised degree will signal that you are creative, focused and commercially-driven. You will be able to demonstrate your marketing communications expertise alongside the skills most valued by employers. You will engage with the latest thinking through a research project supported by a member of our Customer Interactions Research Group. Please note: There will be a charge for membership of professional bodies. Key Features
- 100% overall student satisfaction for Marketing, Advertising and Public Relations in the National Student Survey 2018 and 2019
- Enhance your employability through internships, consultancy projects, a one-year paid placement and integrated coaching from experienced business leaders
- Experience international cultures and develop a global mind-set through options to work and study abroad
- A degree which is dual accredited by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI)
- Recognised from the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) and Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR)
- Associate Membership with Chartered Management Institute (CMI)
- Opportunities to engage in additional professional certifications throughout the degree
- 20th for student experience and 23rd for teaching quality in the 2022 Sunday Times Good University Guide
- Shortlisted for Times Higher Education’s University of the Year in 2016, 2019 and 2020
- Top 3 in the UK for Quality Education in the 2019, 2020 and 2021 Times Higher Education’s University Impact Rankings
- Sustainability Institution of the Year in the Green Gown Awards 2019
- Top 10 for Sustained Employment - Longitudinal Educational Outcomes survey (2017)
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
Please select a course option – you will then see the application code you need to use to apply for the course.
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
The University of Worcester accepts all qualifications within the Tariff, and normally looks for the equivalent of 3 A levels. More information can be found at http://www.worcester.ac.uk/journey/entry-requirements.html
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250*||Year 1|
|Channel Islands||£9250*||Year 1|
*This is a provisional fee and subject to change.