Nottingham Trent University has opted into the TEF and received a Gold award.
This one-year top-up degree is for those who have completed two years of a fashion-related degree course or equivalent qualification, such as a specialist diploma, Foundation degree, or HND. Experience an international perspective on how the fashion industry works, investigating areas such as fashion buying, brand marketing and promotion, lifestyle and trend prediction. You’ll have the opportunity to investigate areas of personal interest like ethical and sustainable fashion, or entrepreneurship and setting up your own business. You’ll also gain an understanding of events, management processes, and methods of visual and verbal communication. The course content has been created to suit those who wish to pursue a career path with either a creative or business focus. Key features
- Gain an understanding of events, management processes, and methods of visual and verbal communication.
- Work on a combination of creative and written projects. We’ll help you identify your strengths so you can tailor your work to your career aspirations.
- Investigate areas of personal interest, for example ethical and sustainable fashion, entrepreneurship or setting up your own business.
- Work on live projects and competitions in collaboration with brands such as Wedgewood, Next and Whistles.
- Go on optional international study visits such as Copenhagen Fashion Week.
- This course attracts students from around the world, offering you a dynamic experience reflective of the working environment.
- Benefit from the links we have with our sister course at the Hong Kong Design Institute, through teaching and learning experiences.
- NTU are ranked 16th in the UK for Fashion and Textiles. (The Guardian University Guide 2021).
- Fashion Industry Trends & Innovation (20 credit points)
- The Contemporary Global Fashion Market (40 credit points)
- Professional Practice and Portfolio (20 credit points)
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- City Campus
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
Entry Requirements: A degree equivalent to a UK honours degree 2:2 or above.
Additional entry requirements
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|
|Channel Islands||£9250||Year 1|
|Republic of Ireland||£9250||Year 1|