Learn to think critically about different aspects of management and develop your accounting know-how on our Accounting and Business Management BSc. Gain a skill set highly valued by employers so you can go on to a successful accountancy or management career in a variety of industries, at home and internationally. Why choose this course?
- Accredited by Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), Chartered Institute of Management Accountants, (CIMA) and Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy CIPFA
- No. 1 in the UK for Business Studies, National Student Survey, 2020
- Opportunities to spend a year working in industry, undertake an entrepreneurship year and to study abroad
- Access to industry-leading software such as Bloomberg, STATA, and Thomson Reuters
- Learn from highly respected academics and knowledgeable practitioners
For a list of indicative modules please visit the course page on the Keele University website
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
- Year 2
Entry requirements for advanced entry (i.e. into Year 2 and beyond)
The University considers transfers in to year 2, please provide details of the course and module content from your current/past Higher Education provider. When completing your UCAS application please include in your personal statement reasons for seeking a transfer and please provide a reference from this Institution.
This course may be available at alternative locations, please check if other course options are available
Please click the following link to find out more about qualification requirements for this course
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course