Do you want to become a leader in today’s dynamic sport, exercise and leisure industry? This unique degree equips you with a critical understanding of the issues facing the sport sector, and the knowledge and skills to develop and apply management strategies in a variety of settings, including community, regional and global sport. Our expert lecturers are active researchers and have vast experience in sports management and policy, sport marketing and leadership, nutrition, sport psychology and sport science. Their research underpins our teaching and ensures you learn about the latest thinking in the field. Reasons to study Sport and Exercise Science with Sport Management at Kent
- Through our wide range of modules you will discover best practice and innovation in sport management with insights from leading international researchers, specialists and practitioners from within the UK and global sport sectors; including in the areas of sport development, volunteering, professional sports work, and sport-mega event legacy.
- We have professional connections with the NHS, sports teams and organisations, health-promoting agencies and private businesses, and regularly engage with them across sport, science and health. These relationships inform our research-led teaching and practice, and improve your employability through providing work placement opportunities and unique sector insights.
- During your course you will have access to our fantastic facilities including cycling and rowing ergometers; 3D motion video analysis; blood testing and respiratory gas analysis equipment; a rehabilitation gymnasium; an anti-gravity treadmill and an environmental chamber.
- You will benefit from the wider Kent Sport facilities on our Canterbury campus, such as the fitness suite, dance studio and indoor halls and outdoor sports pitches - as well as our new Kent Sport Clinic, which will be the most comprehensive sports performance clinic in the South East.
- Team Kent, funded by the students’ union, runs more than 60 different sports clubs and our large green campus is a great place for morning/evening runs or cycling.
- If you have competed at county level you can apply for one of the University’s sports scholarships.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
English language requirements
Applicants should have grade C or 4 in English Language GCSE or a suitable equivalent level qualification.
Please visit our website for further information:
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course
Additional fee information
University of Kent
Recruitment and Admissions Office
Clearing contact details
Publicised Clearing Enquiries Contact
Course contact detailsVisit our course page