Digital marketing is one of the fastest growing, most dynamic areas of the marketing industry. This constantly evolving field continually pioneers new technology, channels and pushes the boundaries of marketing practice. It's helping to redefine the nature of customer relationships, along with the increased use of global marketing strategies, more sophisticated branding techniques, integrated marketing communications and e-commerce. Created in close collaboration with senior digital marketers and the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM), our MSc Digital Marketing degree will expose you to the very latest thinking, tools and techniques in digital and social media marketing. You will be exposed to a broader view of marketing, the growing significance of digital marketing and the impact these activities have on people, organisations and societies. In your third semester, you’ll choose an experiential project. With the opportunity to use your skills in a real-world setting, you can choose from completing a consultancy experience project, an internship experience project, or a business research project. If you have any questions about our Digital Marketing course, you can now chat to our experienced lecturers and course leaders through Unibuddy. Designed for aspiring digital specialists This course is aimed at students from a range of backgrounds who don't necessarily have a background in marketing. Whether you want to work for a major international organisation or small-scale start-ups, our MSc Digital Marketing degree will ensure you learn the theory, tools and techniques needed to develop into a specialist marketing professional ready to operate at strategic and tactical levels in industry. What you’ll gain from this degree?
- a Graduate Gateway accreditation from the CIM which means you will have the option to gain two professional qualifications - the Level 4 Certificate in Professional Marketing and the Level 6 Diploma in Professional Digital Marketing.
- the opportunity to attend different advanced workshops with our industry partners and expert practitioners, where you will sharpen your practical skills.
- learn skills and knowledge within strategic marketing and digital marketing processes.
- demonstrated knowledge and understanding of digital marketing tactics and implementation.
- the ability to effectively use information and communication technologies relevant to the marketing discipline.
- the ability to analyse a variety of relevant data used in diverse contexts to support effective decision making in the marketing discipline.
- NTU is ranked in the Top 20 for Marketing in The Complete University Guide 2021.*
Professionally accredited courses provide industry-wide recognition of the quality of your qualification.
- Chartered Institute of Marketing
For full details on entry requirements for this course please visit the course page on the NTU website.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course
Additional fee information
We have a host of competitive scholarships available. Please visit https://www.ntu.ac.uk/study-and-courses/postgraduate/fees-and-funding/funding for further information.
Nottingham Trent University
50 Shakespeare Street
Course contact detailsVisit our course page
Applicant Enquiries Team
+44(0)115 848 4200