Want a career in corporate finance, financial management or risk management? Our MSc Financial Management and Risk offers you the skills you need. Develop your knowledge and critical understanding of financial management and organisational needs with this internationally-focused Master's in Financial Management and Risk. The course is suitable for anyone wanting to build their financial skills before taking up key roles in corporate finance or risk management. On this course, you'll consider the effect of globalisation and global operations on financial management. You will also develop your knowledge and understanding of the varied needs of organisations in both domestic and international financial activities. Industry experts, including senior executives from Northern Trust and Barclays, take part in guest lectures and provide career development advice. What you should know about this course
- This course will develop your financial knowledge in the context of the global economy.
- You will develop key skills and knowledge in risk management to enable you to undertake risk analyst role in financial institutions or commerce.
- Our courses in Accounting and Finance have 80% in student satisfaction (The Complete University Guide League Tables 2022)
- Our accounting and finance subjects at the University of Greenwich are ranked top 10 for student satisfaction in London (Complete University Guide 2018) and top 3 for course satisfaction in London (Guardian University Guide 2018).
- Our courses are ranked TOP 10 in Accounting & Finance subjects in London (The Complete University Guide League Tables 2022)
All degree courses are made up of modules – individual units of study on different topics. Some modules are compulsory; others can be chosen from a list of options. Our website has full details of your degree structures, module content, and how each module is assessed. The direct link to this course on our website, can be found at the bottom of this page.
On this course, students are assessed by: Essays Examinations Dissertation Lab-based exercises.
How to apply
The University of Greenwich accepts a broad range of international qualifications for admission to our courses.
You should have a relevant undergraduate degree at 2:2 or above, or equivalent qualification, from a recognised university or higher education institute. Applications from students with professional qualifications in accounting and finance are also welcome.
Fees and funding
|Channel Islands||£12250||Whole course|
|Northern Ireland||£12250||Whole course|
Additional fee information
University of Greenwich
Old Royal Naval College
Course contact detailsVisit our course page
UK Student Recruitment
020 8331 9000