University of Cumbria has opted into the TEF and received a Bronze award.
Marketing is vital for the success of any business. And, if you want a future boosting businesses through positive marketing outcomes, our course - designed in consultation with industry and the professional bodies – will enable you to do just that. Also, our strong links with regional businesses, national and international partnerships will boost your Sandwich Year placement prospects in gaining good work experience. Why Choose University of Cumbria You’ll enhance your academic learning by doing business practically – whether that’s leading a lecture or working along-side real businesses on project-based assignments. Our innovative teaching coupled with 80% practical sessions aim to help you secure the skills you’ll need to get a job – plus, have the confidence to adapt and succeed in a rapidly evolving business landscape.
- 9/10 of our business graduates are employed or in further study (DLHE 2017)
- Graduate with a solid portfolio of work to present to a future employer
- Opportunity to work with real businesses on project-based assignments
- You’ll use the latest technology and packages of that in the real business world
- We get to know you due to small class sizes and provide a personal tutor system
- Taught by academic tutors, who are current industry consultants and published experts
- Tutors conduct international research giving you dynamic and research-informed teaching
- Study in a professional and interactive environment at our dedicated Business School
- Tailor make your own courses to fit your future career path
- We’ll push you to your academic limit, so you graduate being the best you can be
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|