Examine the issues surrounding sustainable development involved in emerging market economies. This conversion course will equip you with skills enabling you to analyse, understand and interpret data to address significant issues facing humanity. Why study MSc Sustainable Economic Development & Emerging Markets at BU?
- Graduate with the skills ready to work in either the public sector, NGOs or private sector organisations with focus on emerging markets
- Cover significant economic, political and social aspects of economic development
- Tailor your study and choose from an offering of option units in areas such as supply chains, innovation and entrepreneurship
- Study sustainable economic development in a globalised market, with particular emphasis on emerging markets
- Flexible course entry points giving you options to start your studies in September or January
- Gain valuable experience and enhance your employability through an optional 30-week work placement either in the UK or overseas.
You will study the following core units: Sustainable Regional Development; Global Economic Challenges; Issues in Economic Development; Statistics and Data Modelling; International Economics. Plus choose 1 of the following options: SME and Entrepreneurial Finance; Supply Chains, Networks and Markets; Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Design.
A Bachelors Honours degree with 2:2 in any subject, or equivalent. If English is not your first language you'll need IELTS (Academic) 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5 in each component, or equivalent.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£11000||Year 1|
|Channel Islands||£11000||Year 1|
|Republic of Ireland||£11000||Year 1|
Additional fee information
Clearing contact detailsMake an enquiry
Future Students Enquiry Team
+44 (0)1202 966777
From Tuesday 4 July: Lines are open Monday-Thursday, 09:00-17:00, and Fridays 09:00-16:30. Thursday 17 August: Lines are open 07:00-20:00. Friday 18 August: Lines are open 08:00-18:00. Saturday 19 and Sunday 20 August: Lines are open 10:00-15:00. From Monday 21 August: Lines are open Monday-Thursday, 09:00-17:00, and Fridays 09:00-16:30.