University of Worcester has opted into the TEF and received a Silver award.
Overview We are living through an age of unprecedented scientific discovery, with the mapping of the human genome and the potential of stem cell research revolutionising our understanding of how our bodies work. On our Human Biology masters, we have adopted a practical approach to learning, with brand new laboratories equipped with the latest technologies, so you can get hands-on with the topics that interest you the most. During the fourth (masters) year you will undertake a very research oriented programme which will take full advantage of the academic and commercial research expertise in Human Biology within the department. department. Key Features
- Study for a four year Integrated Masters degree in Human Biology in a friendly and supportive environment with a strong emphasis on practical work
- Staff are active in biomedical research, leading to informed and up-to-date teaching.
- Gain extensive practical experience by working with our experts in new and refurbished laboratories using a range of specialist equipment
- Obtain a valuable postgraduate qualification and enhance your chances when applying for scientific jobs or a PhD degree
- The option to exit after three years and be awarded a BSc (Hons) in Human Biology
For a breakdown of the modules you'll study each year visit our course page. You can do this by scrolling to the bottom of this page and selecting 'Visit our course page'.
For detailed information about assessment, feedback, teaching and contact time visit our course page. You can do this by scrolling to the bottom of this page and selecting 'Visit our course page'.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
The University of Worcester accepts all qualifications within the Tariff, and normally looks for the equivalent of 3 A levels. More information can be found at http://www.worcester.ac.uk/journey/entry-requirements.html
The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data. For further information, see the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250*||Year 1|
|Channel Islands||£9250*||Year 1|
*This is a provisional fee and subject to change.