This course is undergoing a review over the next year which may mean a change to the course title and units of study. Work should be decent for workers and productive for organisations. At Manchester Met, we help organisations and policy makers take an evidence-based approach to quality and performance. Our MSc/PgDip International Human Resource Management with eligibility for CIPD Advanced Level 7 Qualification is fully accredited by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) and leads directly to Associate Membership. You’ll join a community of students with different levels of experience. Sharing your varied perspectives with one another will help boost your understanding of HRM. Explore the HR world We’ve designed this course to help you apply theory to practice, boost your career opportunities and add value to your workplace. From business psychology to performance and reward, you’ll explore a whole host of key areas. At the same time, we’ll discuss the latest industry challenges such as global resourcing and talent management. You’ll learn from experts in the area – many of our teaching team have years of experience as HR professionals, others are actively researching and publishing in the field. Features and Benefits
- Triple accredited – our business school holds the globally recognised trio of accreditations from EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA, placing us among the best business schools in the world.
- CIPD dual award – achieve a CIPD diploma as well as an MSC or PGDip. Access CIPD resources as a student and after you graduate as an Associate Member.
- Taught by HRM experts – our lecturers specialise in various disciplines within HRM and have extensive experience working in the profession.
- A city of opportunities – with global organisations, innovative start-ups and established businesses, Manchester offers a wealth of opportunities. Use our connections with employers to enhance your studies and professional network.
- Cutting-edge research – learn how the experts from the Decent Work and Productivity research centre provide tailor-made solutions for public and private-sector clients.
- Hands-on experience – take part in the Postgraduate Internship Programme, which could also be the setting for your research project.
- Career focused – we’ve designed this course to provide an ideal foundation for your career in HRM in the UK and beyond. You’ll graduate with the skills that employers look for.
Professionally accredited courses provide industry-wide recognition of the quality of your qualification.
- Personnel and Development, Chartered Institute of
You’ll need a UK honours degree (or international equivalent) in any subject, with at least a 2:2. But we might also consider your application if you have appropriate professional qualifications or significant management experience. Overseas applicants will require IELTS with an overall score of 6.5 with no less than 5.5 in any category, or an equivalent accepted English qualification.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course
Additional fee information
Manchester Metropolitan University
All Saints Building
Course contact detailsVisit our course page
0161 247 6969