Explore the law and develop your commercial acumen in this programme delivered by two highly renowned academic Schools. Our LLB in Law with Business combines research-led critical education with a wide range of opportunities, including placement schemes and a commercial legal advice clinic, to help you develop the skills and practices you need for a successful career in the law or business sector. Why choose this course?
- Global Top 250 for Law (Times Higher Education World University Subject Rankings, 2023)
- No.1 in the UK for Business Studies (National Student Survey, 2020)
- Wide-ranging pro-bono and career enhancing opportunities such as our Legal Advice Clinics, Community Legal Outreach programmes, and practical legal skills competitions
- Combine your studies with a placement year/scheme or international year
- Tailor your degree to your interests, career aspirations and chosen specialism, through an extensive choice of modules
For a list of indicative modules please visit the course page on the Keele University website.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
This course may be available at alternative locations, please check if other course options are available
Please click the following link to find out more about qualification requirements for this course
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course