The online BA (Hons) Applied Business (Entrepreneurship) programme is designed for students with the passion and ambition to start their own venture, or further develop one with which they are associated. The programme provides a broad foundation of business skills tailored to the needs of entrepreneurs and business leaders who have a desire to create a better future through outstanding business leadership, as an entrepreneur, senior executive or social entrepreneur. As a student of this programme, you will work your way through a unique learning experience. You will develop your own business acumen, benefiting from tailored learning activities and exclusive video content, standing on the shoulders of hundreds of the world’s most successful and inspiring leaders, from Presidents and Prime Ministers to Nobel Prize winners and leading academics. Why choose this course?
- Benefit from a degree tailored to your passions, goals, and ambitions.
- Produce an industry-relevant project portfolio as part of your degree.
- Learn from dynamic insights from over 250 Ducere Global Leaders, including former
- Develop the skills employers need.
- Enjoy personalised student support.
- Study when it suits you, with HD videos, unmatched academic support and no exams.
- Fundamentals of Entrepreneurship
- Applied Entrepreneurship: Concept Development and Validation
- Digital Business and Disruption
- Digital Marketing
- Capital Raising
- Competitive Market Positioning
- Marketing Strategy and Planning
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9000||Year 1|
|Channel Islands||£9000||Year 1|