OVERVIEW This course is designed to prepare you for studying our BA (Hons) Business and Human Resource Management degree. You'll develop your study skills including academic writing and personal and professional development to start you off in the best possible way for your degree. You'll develop your study skills including academic writing and personal and professional development to start you off in the best possible way for your degree. You will learn more about business in a global and national context, and approaches to leading and managing in organisations. The foundation year also gives you a unique insight into the events, hospitality, sport and tourism Industries and the role these sectors play in the health and wellbeing of society. FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Funding support – you can apply for student finance (e.g. tuition fee loan, student loan and student maintenance grant) in the same way as other students.
- Triple accredited – our business school holds the globally recognised trio of accreditations from EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA, placing us among the best business schools in the world.
- Adapt to life at university – develop your study skills and get to know your campus and lecturers during your foundation year.
- Enhance your employability – through activities including internships, volunteering or learning a new language. With our award-winning ‘Rise at Manchester Met’ programme you can gain extra academic credits towards your degree.
- Business experts – learn from academics and leading professionals who are advisors to organisations like PwC and AJ Bell.
- Supporting you in person and online – student support initiatives including drop-in sessions, lecture recordings and dedicated support, both on and offline.
- Progress to a degree course – after your foundation year, you can join our business and human resource management degree. Develop your skills further and choose an optional industry placement or year studying abroad.
How to apply
This course is not accepting applications at this time. Please contact the provider to find out more.
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
GCSE grade D/3 in English Language or Level 2 Functional Skills English pass and GCSE grade D/3 in Mathematics or Level 2 Functional Skills Mathematics pass
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course
Additional fee information
Manchester Metropolitan University
All Saints Building
Course contact detailsVisit our course page
0161 247 69 69