Studied on campus or 100% online, this MBA course aims to teach you how to respond to the needs of the modern world, by thinking critically and strategically in seeking solutions to complex business problems. This course is aimed at aspiring or practising managers, who wish to develop an in-depth understanding of how an enterprise operates. The course will offer you the chance to: Learn how to initiate and bring about change within an enterprise.Enhance your ability to think critically and strategically in an ever-changing and ambiguous business environment.Develop responsible and ethically based and culturally sensitive practices.Apply for a ‘professional experience’ mentoring opportunity2, designed to further develop your skills and knowledge with the aim of maximising your employability prospects. See modules for more information. Why you should study this course
- You can study the MBA course on campus or online, either as a comprehensive management and leadership programme or with specialised pathways in Cyber Security Management, Sustainable Tourism, Artificial Intelligence, Marketing or Health Care.
- Provides you with the opportunity to gain the knowledge and skills required to progress to more senior management and leadership roles.
- Aims to enhance your capabilities to think critically, deal with ambiguity, and seek solutions to complex problems.
- You can develop core knowledge of business models and concepts, together with a strong understanding of processes and practices to develop your leadership, financial and project management skills.
- As part of the degree, you will investigate how management practice relates to wider societal, ethical, and intercultural issues.
- An MBA is an internationally recognised business qualification widely regarded as essential for managerial positions in a world characterised by strong global competition and continuous change.
Certificate Stage – The Modern Enterprise and Business Environment Diploma Stage – Preparing for Tomorrow Master's Stage Plus, one of the following pathways**: pathway details below 1. Non sector/role specific pathway 2. Artificial Intelligence pathway 3. Cyber Security Management pathway 4. Marketing pathway 5. Healthcare Sector pathway 6. Sustainable Tourism pathway
This course will be assessed using a variety of methods which will vary depending upon the module. Assessment methods include MBA consultancy project, reports, business plans, case studies, competitor analysis, self-reflections and presentations/videos. The Coventry University Group assessment strategy ensures that our courses are fairly assessed and allows us to monitor student progression towards achieving the intended learning outcomes. Assessments may include exams, individual assignments or group work elements.
To commence the MBA course applicants must: Be an Honours graduate of any discipline, obtained from a recognised university/HE institution, or hold an equivalent qualification acceptable to Coventry Business School. Have a minimum of two years post-degree full-time work experience in a management/administrative/ professional capacity. Hold IELTS 6.5 if English is not the applicant’s first language. Students who do not fit with the above entry requirements may gain entry but their degrees and experience will be assessed for appropriate content by the Director of MBA Programmes. APL will be assessed and awarded in line with University regulations. Each application will be considered on its merits and the final decision will be made by the course director (subject to meeting Coventry University’s minimum requirements, please see course specification document for further information). For information regarding what might amount to ‘relevant work experience ‘ or ’a equivalent qualification which would be acceptable’ then please contact through our enquiry form.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course