Develop solutions to society's global challenges and help make a difference to the world. Challenge your imagination and gain insight into how the world works. From saving habitats, improving technology and contributing to medical advances, to discovering sustainable energy sources to medical diagnostic techniques the applications of chemistry and physics are endless. Why choose this course?
- Professional accreditation pathways are available
- 13th in England for Physics (Guardian University League Table, 2022)
- Use a wide variety of research-grade experimental chemistry equipment in Keele's state-of-the-art Central Science Laboratories
- Engage with award-winning academics who are known nationally for their innovation in teaching
- Enhance your employability with our work placement year in chemistry
For a list of indicative modules please visit the course page on the Keele University website.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
Please select a course option – you will then see the application code you need to use to apply for the course.
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
Please see our website for our full range of entry requirements
Please click the following link to find out more about qualification requirements for this course
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course